DE 001: Setting up a kite surfing and bikini empire in the Caribbean
I’m really pumped for my first episode in the Destination Entrepreneurs series. For this episode I spoke with Bianca Forzano, an Italian living in the Dominican Republic who loved kite surfing so much that she figured out how to start two businesses around it. She now loves her life, spends a lot of time on the beach, and is one of the lucky few to have kite surfed with Richard Branson.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- Why Bianca left her high paying corporate job and a cushy lifestyle to find her passion
- How Bianca figured out she could make a living from Kite Surfing
- How she set up her first business in the Dominican Republic… and then her second
- How she manages to spend so much time on the beach while still running her businesses
- How she successfully markets to customers overseas
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Bianca’s bikini fashion line
- Bianca’s blog
- For those interested in contacting Bianca, you can find her on facebook and twitter
IF YOU LIKED THIS PODCAST:
- Click here to subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date with the latest podcasts, articles and resources about Destination Entrepreneurs around the world.
- Share this episode with this link: www.hughwhalan.com/DE1
- Apple users - click here to check out this podcast on iTunes
- Android users - click here to review this podcast on Stitcher
Thanks for now and looking forward to sharing the next great story soon!